Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Full Specs
It seems that Samsung was just waiting for the iPhone 4S to be revelaed before coming with what is being called the “Holy Grail” of phones at the monet: the Samsung Galaxy Nexus or Nexus Prime as it is being called.
The Nexus Prime promises to be a complete Google experience with no third party UI or modifications whatsoever. Truly a big step from the search giant. What does this mean? No TouchWiz. Sad.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
The best thing about running Ice Cream Sandwich is the ability to track how much data each app is using.
The problem, for many people, is that the Samsung Nexus Prime might be a Verizon only exclusive release in the US. Not using Verizon? what will you do now? Uh oh.
Revealed by BGR